wtorek, 31 maja 2011

and here it goes..









Hey Dolls,
I've been collecting makeup for over a year now, and I must admit..my collection is pretty big, (well, at least for me). A while ago I bought myself this georgus vanity from Ikea and I've been absolutly buzzing it. Still after all that long time, I haven't really sorted my collection out, but it's looking better than in my boring but atleast pink train case. I took a couple of snap shoots to share my collection with you! If you have any questions about any products or want me to review something, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Okay, enough rambling, let's get onto the collection!
This is the vanity overall, yes I do regreat buying the black one as it get's dusty very quickly and wipes get handy! This vanity has three big drawers, and the first one contains all of my makeup. Oh, and say hi to my M.A.C Notebook!
It has two small drawers at the top, and in both of them I just keep random samples or back-up products. On the first draw I just keep my makeup brushes and perfume that I'm currently loooving 'Diesel Fuel For Life' and my two georgus 'Harajuku Lovers' where as on the second draw I just keep my beautiful candle and my vintage mirror, with two gift's I got from my friend.
In the middle, in my old 'Gucci' gift set box I just keep my everyday products, e.g. makeup base, acne/spot treatments, moistrusers, hair sprays and random hair products.
Whoo, and here it goes! The first draw contains all of my makeup! It might not be a lot for you but I must admit; if I ever get any new makeup product I don't have a clue where I'm going to put it. As you can see all of my shadows are just flying around at the back, but soon I'm planning of getting another one of thoes Ikea containers that holds my makeup.
Hope you enjoyed this blog post! Again if you have any questions about any products, please feel free to comment below and I should make a review.
Thanks for reading,
Weronika xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz