wtorek, 31 maja 2011

Clinique - High Impact Mascara

Hey Dolls,
Today I am doing my very first review on my blog! I will be reviewing my 'Clinique High Impact Mascara'. I have my mini 14OZ.4g sample from the Glamour magazine and have been using it for approx. 2 months. If you want me to review any other products of mine, please let me know in the comments! Now, let's get onto the review!
Clinique says: "High Impact Mascara is a multi-benefit mascara that adds maximum volume with definition and lenght. Specially developed brush and formula work together to dramatically thicken lashes while seperating."
When I firstly got this mascara I was highly impressed with the way it work's on my lashes. It adds a lot of volume to the lashes and makes them stand out. The pigmentation of the black is amazing and the brush is the perfect size and density. It dosen't clump, dosen't flake or smudge plus it lasts all day. I would definatly say this gives much more volume than lenghtening even with using your eyelash curler. Gives a very nice natural looking, everyday, fresh lashes, if you are into 'high-end' mascaras I would definatly recommend trying out this one.
Here are my before and after pictures:
Where to buy this product?: You can purchase this product online at Clinique website.
Price: 15.00 for 8g (recommend looking out on Ebay, as sometimes they go pretty cheap).
Benefits: Thickening (as for me, more of volume).
Shades: Black & Brown.
Thanks for reading,
Weronika xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz