wtorek, 31 maja 2011

my first OOTD & FOTD

Afternoon girls,
Yes, I am back again and this time with my first ever 'Outfit of the day' and 'Face of the day'. Hopefully I will have more of these coming up soon.
Today was finally a dry day in UK, sun shining but still a bit chilly. I had to quickly pop to the post office to send some packages, but I wanted to dress up a bit more and take pictures of my outfit. I'm still trying to work out how to use my camera and how to take the best pictures. These pictures we're taking myself but I will hopefuly next time I'll get someone to take the pictures for me!
Anyway, enough rambling again, here goes my outfit for today!

♥ flowery crop top - vintage boutique in Bristol,
♥ yellow skirt - Primark,
♥ black leggins (since it was a bit chilly outside) - Primark,
♥ gold necklase - gift from my mum,
♥ black quilted 'chanel' bag - cheap fake on ebay,
♥ pearl earings - cheap set from Primark
♥ braclets - lot's of diffrent places, mostly Primark and some we're gifts from Germany,
♥ black shoes with gold studs - Primark (yes! i looove primark).
Face:
♥ Skin food peach sake pore makeup base,
♥ Revlon ColorStay foundation in 180 Sand Beige,
♥ MAC Select Cover up concealer in NW20,
♥ MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC15,
♥ Maybelline Dream Sunglow Bronzing Powder in 03 Bronze,
♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium/Natural and shimmer (only the shimmer on my cheek bones as a highlighter),
Eyes:
♥ Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in 01 Softsmudge Black,
♥ Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof mascara in Black.
Thanks for reading,
Weronika xoxo

1 komentarz:

  1. Oh I love your skirt! It has great color! ;)

    Ha ha fake chanel bag look incredibly !

    xoxo Sttyloo

    OdpowiedzUsuń